PiHome – Smart Heating Control is home automation system or you can say central heating control systems that runs on credit card size single board computer Raspberry Pi. You can control your home heating from your smartphone, laptop or tablet, PiHome is a wireless boiler control which mean you don’t need to run cables from pihome controller to your boiler or to your heating zone valve or to any temperature sensors in any heating zone.
PiHome is active heating control of your multi zoned heating, hot water including electrical immersion with unlimited schedules, boost and night climate suites your needs.
To meet growing demand I’m exited to share an update with all the folks running PiHome as their heating controller, PiHome smart heating will support PHP 7, I’ll be migrating all PiHome code to php 7.x. PiHome support for php 7 will be released to public on 7th April. I m dedicating this upgrade to Sudan (Rhinoceros) and calling this version Rhinoceros.
If you want to upgrade your PiHome controller to Rhinoceros you just need to upgrade to php 7 and download all code from GitHub after 7th April 2018.
You can check demo of this at http://demo.pihome.eu
Smart Heating Control – Features:
- Smartphone Ready
- Scalability with Multi Zone
- Support MySensors Serial Gateway
- Support MySensors Ethernet/WiFi Gateway
- Unlimited schedule
- Boiler and heating zone usage graphs
- Boost control for each Zone.
- Override for each Zone.
- Night climate
- Raspberry Pi (RPi)
- One Wire DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
- 5v 4 Channel Relay Module with optocoupler (Number of relays depend on your number of zone)
- 5v 2 Channel Relay Module with with optocoupler
- nRF24L01+/2.4GHz RF Wireless Module
- nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz with PA+LNA Wireless Module
- Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter (if you are using Serial Gateway)
- Node Mcu Lua ESP8266 Development Board (if you are using WiFi Gateway)
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 3.3v
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 5v
- Some knowledge of electronics….