PiHome – Smart Heating Control is home automation system or you can say central heating control systems that runs on credit card size single board computer Raspberry Pi. You can control your home heating from your smartphone, laptop or tablet, PiHome is a wireless boiler control which mean you don’t need to run cables from PiHome controller to your boiler or to your heating zone valve or to any temperature sensors in any heating zone.
PiHome is active heating control of your multi zoned heating, domestic hot water including electrical immersion with unlimited schedules, boost and night climate suites your needs.
PiHome version 1.x is faster and support the remote control of your heating systems from any where in the world without to changing or opening any ports on your router with PiConnect. Simply send email to email@example.com to get this feature enabled on your PiHome Smart Heating.
Version 1.6 Dolphin released to GitHub on 2nd April 2019 enjoy and leave comments.
You can check demo of this at http://www.pihome.eu/
Smart Heating Control – Features:
- Smartphone Ready
- Scalability with Multi Zone
- Support MySensors Serial Gateway
- Support MySensors Ethernet/WiFi Gateway
- Unlimited Schedule
- Boiler and heating zone usage graphs
- Boost control for each Zone.
- Override for each Zone.
- Night climate
- Raspberry Pi (RPi)
- One Wire DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
- 5v 4 Channel Relay Module with optocoupler (Number of relays depend on your number of zone)
- 5v 2 Channel Relay Module with with optocoupler
- nRF24L01+/2.4GHz RF Wireless Module
- nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz with PA+LNA Wireless Module
- Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter (if you are using Serial Gateway)
- Node Mcu Lua ESP8266 Development Board (if you are using WiFi Gateway)
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 3.3v
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 5v
- Some knowledge of electronics….