PiHome – Smart Heating Control is home automation system or you can say central heating control systems that runs on credit card size single board computer Raspberry Pi. You can control your home heating from your smartphone, laptop or tablet, PiHome is a wireless boiler control which mean you don’t need to run cables from pihome controller to your boiler or to your heating zone valve or to any temperature sensors in any heating zone.
PiHome version 1.0 is fully released it is faster and support the remote control of your heating systems from any where in the world without to changing or opening any ports on your router. Simply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get this feature enabled.
PiHome is active heating control of your multi zoned heating, hot water including electrical immersion with unlimited schedules, boost and night climate suites your needs.
To meet growing demand I’m exited to share an update with all the folks running PiHome as their heating controller, PiHome smart heating now support PHP 7, All PiHome code is migrated and test with php 7. PiHome support for php 7 released to public on 7th April. I m dedicating this upgrade to Sudan (Rhinoceros) and calling this version Rhinoceros.
You can check demo of this at http://www.pihome.eu/
Smart Heating Control – Features:
- Smartphone Ready
- Scalability with Multi Zone
- Support MySensors Serial Gateway
- Support MySensors Ethernet/WiFi Gateway
- Unlimited schedule
- Boiler and heating zone usage graphs
- Boost control for each Zone.
- Override for each Zone.
- Night climate
- Raspberry Pi (RPi)
- One Wire DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
- 5v 4 Channel Relay Module with optocoupler (Number of relays depend on your number of zone)
- 5v 2 Channel Relay Module with with optocoupler
- nRF24L01+/2.4GHz RF Wireless Module
- nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz with PA+LNA Wireless Module
- Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter (if you are using Serial Gateway)
- Node Mcu Lua ESP8266 Development Board (if you are using WiFi Gateway)
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 3.3v
- Arduino Pro/Pro Mini 5v
- Some knowledge of electronics….