PiHome – Smart Heating is central heating control systems that runs on Raspberry Pi or any Linux Operating system with LAMP. You can control your home heating from your smartphone, laptop or tablet. PiHome Smart Heating is compatible with MySensors 2.x library which mean it can work on its own wireless network with is independent to your home WiFi. You don’t need to run cables to your boiler or zone manifold/valve to control your heating or to any temperature sensors in any heating zone.
PiHome can manage nearly all types of heating systems without any modifications to your heating systems. PiHome diy smart heating kit is designed for multi zone heating systems. You can make your heating system more flexible and more comfortable with unlimited schedules, override, boost, night climate and away functions.
What is Included in Package
- 1 x Class 10 16GB SD card with Pre-installed OS + PiHome Smart Heating.
- 3 x AAA Battery Powered nRF24L01 2.4GHz Wireless Temperature Sensors.
- 1 x Wireless nRF24L01 2.4GHz Multi Zone Controller 4 Channel Relay Board.
- 1 x nRF24L01 Wireless Boiler Controller Relay.
- 1 x Smart Home Gateway (nRF24L01 to Ethernet/WiFi).
How to connect your home heating with PiHome check this connection manual